Children’s Literature is an independent review source whose reviewers critically read and review thousands of books each year.
- Reviews cover books for and about children ages birth to 18
- Fiction, nonfiction, audio/visual materials, activity and craft trade books
- Professional development resources and parenting materials
- School and library titles, with each book in a nonfiction series receiving its own specific review
- Reviews are aimed at teachers, librarians, parents, and caretakers, helping them make the best selections for their audience
- Over 100,000 reviews, dating back to the 1990s
Is your company is interested in licensing reviews by Children’s Literature? Please contact us for more information.