Order directly from Children’s Literature!
For your convenience we offer titles at a discount. In most cases, this will result in 20% off list price.
If You Are a School, Library, or Conference
- We will provide you with customized “Pre-Event Order” forms. Contact us at email@example.com
- We suggest sending students home with order forms well in advance, and perhaps multiple times!
- Customized forms may include annotations of the books and/or excerpts from reviews should you choose to print your forms two sided.
- Returned forms become the basis of your order.
- We accept credit cards and our order forms provide a space for the necessary information and signature.
- Conference chairs should contact the previous chair for data regarding the number of books sold historically at the event.
How Many Books Should I Order?
- It is in your best interest to do “Pre-Event Orders.” Contact us for custom forms for ordering.
- Consider ordering a few extra copies for your last minute needs.
- In most cases, there will be no shipping charge, but you will be responsible for the cost of shipping back returns. Returns must be made within 20 days of the event.
When Should I Order the Books?
- The sooner the better! Book orders must be placed 3-6 weeks in advance of the event to ensure receipt in timely fashion.
- Final tallies for orders may be emailed.
- Copies of original individual forms, with payments, must be mailed in.
- Books are fully returnable within 20 days of the event.
- There is a 10 book minimum order for author/illustrator events.
Our mission is to make your book sale a turn-key operation
and your author/illustrator event a memorable one!
415 L St. NW, Suite 333
Washington DC 20001